Thursday 15 July 2010

Diamond Princess by Tracy Worthington

Having always wanted to go to Alaska my husband & I decided to get married there. We combined this with a 6 night deluxe tour to Canada including the Canadian Rockies. What an amazing trip!!!

I found the tour was excellent with the friendliness of a tour operator who with this us for the whole tour.

After the 6 days we where taken to the Diamond Princess to join a 7 night cruise from Calgary to Anchorage.

From moment I stepped on board I couldn’t fault anything. The staff where great & looked after us the whole time. I chose anytime dining so I could choose the time I wanted to have my evening meal. I also wanted a table for 2 and because we where on the personal choice dining I got a table for 2 every night.

I found the show’s very entertaining and there was plenty to do during the day and night. The cabin was spacious and having a balcony made it worth while especially whilst you are traveling through Glacier Bay.

I would highly recommend this tour and cruise.